BUG: Duplicate Usernames / Characters 2017-10-31T12:32:44+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion BUG: Duplicate Usernames / Characters

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • RowdyGowdy
    #667 |

I installed the StreamLegends Extension on my channel then played for a few hours to test it and level up a bit. Afterwards I was in another twitch channel that also had the app, so I started the game and granted access (which the app in my channel never asked me to do) and was back to level 1. So now when I goto my channel Im back at level 1, however the Scoreboards show both characters. And if I go back and revoke access (via settings / connections) it will return back to my high level character – yet I will not be able to play on other channels.

Granted Access Revoked Access

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  RowdyGowdy. Reason: Added Images

Hey Rowdy!

Sorry to hear this is happening to you, but unfortunately this is a known bug that hasn’t quite been squashed yet. This is more due to an issue with Twitch Extensions than with StreamLegends directly so it makes it difficult to do anything. They are working on it though! The best advice I can give is spend all your gold from your character from your own stream and then play exclusively on your character from other streams because that is the character that most often overwrites all others. I really hope they fix it soon, though!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.