Request a Feature! 2017-11-15T09:46:25+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion Request a Feature!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #602 |

Here you can submit feature requests for StreamLegends Library! Anything you think might be useful, either as an enhancement or a brand new feature for SLL. We read all comments and suggestions and who knows, your suggestion might just be the next one implemented!

Please try to follow the below format when submitting an idea

Request Idea:
    Existing or New?:
    Pages Affected?:
    Sections (of those pages) Affected?:

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Infamous.
    dam_3
    Participant

Request Idea: weaponsmith and armorsmith exclusive items.
    Existing or New?: New
    Sections Affected?:Gear and town

it´s ok with my suggest? i am bit confuse with “pages affected” and “sections affected”

Infamous
    Keymaster

Hey there! Thanks for submitting your suggestion!
    To clarify, the Pages Affected section is for which page your suggestion would be placed and the Sections Affected is for what section of those pages the suggestion would affect.

For your suggestion, are you saying they should add special loot to the Armorsmith and Weaponsmith?

dam_3
    Participant

Thanks!
    For my suggestion, yes that´s right, i think in some point in game the Armorsmith and Weaponsmith get underrated (for a example since i started the game i didn´t bought something because are better items in raids)so the implementation of exlcusive items are a interesting thing for the players to upgrade and check the shop.

Sorry if i have some bad writing, english is not my natal lenguage.

Infamous
    Keymaster

No need to apologize! Your English is actually pretty good for it not being your first language 🙂

I like your idea, too. I definitely agree that the smiths get underrated and giving them special items that have a low chance to populate would be an interesting idea to keep people checking the shops for items.

StreamLegends Library isn’t made by the StreamLegends developers, we are just big fans of the game and wanted a resource website dedicated to it. To give the devs your suggestion, I recommend joining their Discord.

And thanks for using StreamLegends Library!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.